Chuck Sullivan Exterminators, Inc
Welcome to Chuck Sullivan Exterminators at PestStop.com. We’re glad you’re here! If you need quick answers for a pest control problem give us a call at (360) 352-3788 (9am – 5pm, Mon-Fri) or click “Get A Free Estimate” link above to set up a consultation.
Do you have a current pest problem or need preventive pest control services to keep the bugs and rodents out before they get in? In either situation the qualified and experienced experts at Chuck Sullivan Exterminators are ready to help control unwanted pests safely and effectively and to prevent future infestations in your home or business. Chuck Sullivan has been active in the pest control industry since 1975 keeping updated with the latest technology and resulting in 1,000’s of satisfied customers over the years!
Our Pest Control Technicians come prepared to identify and provide the best solutions for pest such as:
- ANTS: Carpenter, Odorous, Moisture, Thatching, and more…
- BEES (RELOCATION ONLY): Honey, Bumble, and Mason…. *We have a list of people willing to help you to relocate bee’s nests/swarms.
- FABRIC & PAPER PESTS: Carpet Beetles, Moths, and more…
- FLEAS: Cat and Dog fleas
- FLIES: House, Cluster, Drain, Moth, Fruit, Flesh, and Blow flies.
- OCCASIONAL INVADERS: Boxelders, Brown Mormorated Stink Bugs, Western Conifer Seed bugs, Earwigs, Sowbugs/Pillbugs, Springtails, and more!
- PANTRY/STORED PRODUCT PESTS: Beetles, Mealworms, Mites, Moths, Weevils, and more…
- RODENTS: Mice, Roof Rats, and Norway Rats.
- SPIDERS: House, Cellar, and more
- STINGING INSECT NESTS: Yellow Jackets, Umbrella Wasps, and Bald-faced Hornets.
- TERMITES: Subterranean and Damp-wood
- WOOD-INFESTING BEETLES: Lyctids/Powder post beetles
Main Office Location: 9520 Kimmie St. Suite B Tumwater, WA 98512
Now serving most of Western Washington. (King, Pierce, Mason, Thurston, Kitsap, Cowlitz, Clark, Wahkiakum, Grays Harbor, and Lewis Counties.)
Chuck Sullivan Exterminators at PestStop.com are members of the National Pest Management Association and the Washington State Pest Management Association.