- Stinging Insects
- Dampwood Termite
- Fruit Fly
- Powder Post Beetle
- Root Weevil
- Carpet Beetle
- German Cockroach
- Subterranean Termite
- Ant Control
- Sow Bug Woodlouse
- House Fly
- Drugstore Beetle
- Rodent Control & Mitigation
- Spider Control
- Cellar Spider Daddy Long Legs
- House Spider
- Hobo Spider
- Black Widow Spider
- Brown Recluse Spider
- Roof Rat
- House Mice
- Norway Rat
- Umbrella Wasp
- Wasp Yellow Jacket
- Honey Bee
- Thatching Ant
- Carpenter Ant
- Odorous House Ant
- Moisture Ant
Longview Pest Control
If you’ve seen evidence of pests in or around your home or place of business in Longview, Washington, then you need to call PestStop Pest Control today. Our highly-trained and state-certified team of experts is standing by to help solve your pest problem.
We have been in business since 1975, and our exterminators have over 100 years of combined experience. We use the safest and most environmentally friendly methods to protect your loved ones, pets, and the planet.
We guarantee all of our work. If you see any further evidence of pests after our services, we’ll return to your property and fix it completely free of charge.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the services we offer, as well as creepy crawlers and critters we can take care of for you.
Curious how we work? Here is a step-by-step look at how our services work and what you can expect when you work with us:
- Request a FREE, no-obligation estimate by filling out the online form or calling us.
- One of our expert technicians will come to your home to conduct an extensive investigation, inside and outside. They’ll draw on their intimate knowledge of pests in the Longview area.
- You will receive our findings and recommendations for appropriate treatments. We are more than happy to discuss them with you and answer any and all questions you have before you make any financial commitment.
- Schedule the right services for you, and a member of our team will take care of the rest.
- Schedule follow-up visits or join our membership program, and say goodbye to all pests for good!
There are many benefits of working with us, including:
- We are a local business that is family-owned and operated.
- All of our staff are highly trained experts and fully certified.
- We conduct ongoing training to stay on top of the latest developments in pest control.
- We use the safest and most environmentally friendly methods.
- We offer a full guarantee on all of our services.
- We offer an annual membership program that takes the guesswork and risk out of pest control.
Trust us; we’ve seen it all when it comes to pests in the Longview area! We can identify, exterminate or remove, and prevent all of the following and more:
- Ants, including carpenter ants and moisture ants
- Flies, including house flies and fruit flies
- Centipedes and millipedes
- Much more!
This is just a small list of the types of pests that we can take care of for you. We are the Longview pest control experts!
In the Pest Control Industry Since 1975
Up to Date With the Latest Technology
Providing Quick & Effective Solutions
Thousands of Satisfied Customers Serviced
Rodents aren’t only gross; they can also be dangerous. They spread disease and can damage your pipes, walls, and more. That’s why it is so crucial to get rid of them immediately.
Some common signs that you might have a rodent problem are:
- Feces, especially in dark areas such as closets, basements, drawers, and cabinets
- Nesting materials seen
- Scurrying noises in the walls or attic
- Damage to pipes or walls from chewing
Some common signs that you might have a rodent problem are:
- House mice
- Norway rats
- Roof rats
- Much more
We are state-certified rodent exterminators. We will not only mediate any current rodent problem you’re facing but also conduct a thorough inspection of your property to seal off any entry points the rodents might be using.
Call us today for a free evaluation for Longview rat control and Longview rodent control!
If you’ve ever been stung by a wasp, hornet, or yellowjacket, then you know how painful it is. Their stings can also be very dangerous in large quantities or for people with allergies. What is more, wasps, yellowjackets, and hornets do not pollinate like honeybees, making them even more of a nuisance.
When it comes to honeybees, we also provide services to remove them from your property safely. Because they are so crucial to the earth, we do so in a manner that complies with state regulations and protects the species.
If you start to see wasps or other stinging, flying insects on your property, it won’t be long before you have a dangerous nest somewhere nearby. We not only remove nests (even in their earliest stages) but provide services to prevent them from forming in the first place.
Call us today for Longview wasp control and Longview yellowjacket control!
We can guarantee our work because we are so confident in our methods and team. We promise that if you see evidence of pests during your coverage period after our visit, we will come back and fix it, free of charge.
Finally, we also offer a membership program that protects against all common pests for the entire life of your home. Become a member, and you’ll never need to worry about pests or pest control again.
“Over the years I’ve used this service repeatedly for pest control services. They usually send a text informing me the day before of a pest service, but I always call them directly to schedule a specific time so I can have my garage and shed open, and ensure that my home’s crawl space is also inspected. My rodent problem is resolved and I encourage others to use Pest Stop as this company provides exceptional service at a reasonable price.”Eddie M.
Serving South King County to Portland
Though our headquarters are in Olympia, our technicians reside in and dispatch from counties across a wide area from South King County in Washington down to Portland, Oregon. This makes it easier to serve you quickly and effectively.1459 Old Israel Rd
Olympia, WA 98512 Our Service Area