- Stinging Insects
- Dampwood Termite
- Fruit Fly
- Powder Post Beetle
- Root Weevil
- Carpet Beetle
- German Cockroach
- Subterranean Termite
- Ant Control
- Sow Bug Woodlouse
- House Fly
- Drugstore Beetle
- Rodent Control & Mitigation
- Spider Control
- Cellar Spider Daddy Long Legs
- House Spider
- Hobo Spider
- Black Widow Spider
- Brown Recluse Spider
- Roof Rat
- House Mice
- Norway Rat
- Umbrella Wasp
- Wasp Yellow Jacket
- Honey Bee
- Thatching Ant
- Carpenter Ant
- Odorous House Ant
- Moisture Ant
Lakewood Pest Control
If you live in Lakewood, Washington, or the surrounding areas, you may have experienced a rodent or wasp infestation of some sort. If you have noticed wasps, rats, droppings, or other signs of unwanted pests, then it is time to troubleshoot your situation. Not only can these pests be a disruption to your everyday life, but they can also pose health threats to you and your family.
From Lakewood rat control to Lakewood yellow jacket control, PestStop Pest Control has you covered. Our team of licensed professional exterminators is trained to take care of even the worst infestations. Get your home and life back on track by contacting us for a free consultation today!
Lakewood Rodent Control in Olympia
What has a fuzzy body, a long tail, and will find its way into any hole or crevice it can find? That’s right, rodents. Mice and rats are a massive problem in Lakewood, and if you have become infested by them, you need to take action right away.
Rodents can carry harmful and deadly diseases, putting your family and pets at risk. Additionally, they can cause property damage, defecate throughout your house and inside of your walls, contaminate your food and your food preparation areas, and chew wires, putting you at a higher risk for fires. Take action at the first signs of rodent infestations to keep your household or business safe.
Here are some preventative tips to follow at all times to help deter rats and mice from moving into your home or yard:
- Seal off all potential entrances into your home. This includes cracks, crevices, holes, screen tears, and more. Some of these may not be obvious to you, so having a professional inspect your home can help.
- Keep all food sealed in air-tight containers and keep all crumbs off of your floor. Keep dog food from sitting out all day and sweep up all dropped food items.
- Ensure that you seal all of your garbage cans with lids and tie all trash bags before throwing them away.
- Remove storage areas, such as piles of boxes, old cars, lumber piles, and more, that rats can use for nestings
In the Pest Control Industry Since 1975
Up to Date With the Latest Technology
Providing Quick & Effective Solutions
Thousands of Satisfied Customers Serviced
Summertime in Lakewood is beautiful and enjoyable, but pool parties and barbecues also bring along the threat of wasps. Wasps are not only an annoyance, but they are easily agitated and ferocious when they attack. Unlike a honey bee, wasps will sting you repeatedly when they feel threatened because a sting does not cause them to lose their stinger. Additionally, they will bite when given the opportunity.
If you or your family members are allergic to bees and wasps, an attack can be deadly. The first indication that you have a wasp problem is to see them flying around in your yard. If you believe you have a wasp problem, do not attempt to treat the nest yourself. Proper equipment and certain pesticides are required to get the job done safely and effectively.
Yellow Jackets are the most common wasps in the Lakewood area, and their nests look like multiple layers of paper thrown together in what looks like a honeybee comb. They create these nests by mixing saliva with woods, plants, and other natural materials and constructing them in obscure cracks and tunnels.
They can build their nests near the soil, underground, or in areas such as your eaves or window frames. Umbrella wasps are another common type of wasp in Lakewood, and they build their grey paper-looking nests in the eaves of homes and other sunny areas. Their habitats look like an umbrella, and they can be highly territorial. A hornet is the third type of wasp that you may encounter.
If you live in the Lakewood area and suspect that you have a rodent or wasp infestation, give PestStop Pest Control a Call today to set up a free consultation!
There are a few things that you can do to ward off wasps from occupying your home and yard. Before the warmer weather of spring and summer arrive, follow these tips to help lessen your risk of a wasp infestation:
- Fill in and block off any cracks or nooks that may look like an excellent place for a wasps nest. Seal off fences, mend structural damage, and keep your yard trimmed and in good condition.
- Keep trash sealed off with a lid and tie all bags. If you have gatherings outside, clean up all food and drink residue and hose off the area to prevent wasps from flocking to sugary drink spills.
- Keep hummingbird feeders and wasp-attracting flowers away from the sides of your home.
- If you suspect a wasp infestation, call us immediately and set up a free consultation with one of our trained wasp eradicating professionals.
“Over the years I’ve used this service repeatedly for pest control services. They usually send a text informing me the day before of a pest service, but I always call them directly to schedule a specific time so I can have my garage and shed open, and ensure that my home’s crawl space is also inspected. My rodent problem is resolved and I encourage others to use Pest Stop as this company provides exceptional service at a reasonable price.”Eddie M.
Serving South King County to Portland
Though our headquarters are in Olympia, our technicians reside in and dispatch from counties across a wide area from South King County in Washington down to Portland, Oregon. This makes it easier to serve you quickly and effectively.1459 Old Israel Rd
Olympia, WA 98512 Our Service Area